Learn About My Specialty Areas
My nutrition counseling services center around building healthy eating skills you can use the rest of your life. Whether you are struggling with your weight, disordered eating or an eating disorder, concerned about adequate nutrition during pregnancy, have a digestive issue you can’t resolve, or you are an athlete trying to fuel for optimal performance or make weight for a sport — you need to gain some new knowledge and learn skills to help you reach your goals. That’s where I come in. Completing a nutrition assessment is the first step.
Watch this video that describes the nutrition assessment process:How to schedule your nutrition assessment:
- Call (202) 375-8942 or e-mail email@example.com to request an appointment.
- We will schedule your initial and follow up visits and I will send you new client forms to complete and bring with you to the first session.
- Office hours are by appointment Monday-Saturday, typically 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday and 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday. Please inquire about Sunday availability.
- Office location: 5200 27th St NW in Chevy Chase D.C., off Military Road across from Rock Creek Park in a residential neighborhood, 2 miles from Tenleytown, Friendship Heights, and Cleveland Park. Free driveway parking. Metrobus accessible. Fridays I have office hours in Tenleytown conveniently located at the metro. Please request this location when booking your sessions if you require metro.
- Fees: The nutrition assessment fee is $350 and due at the first appointment. This fee includes two 60-minute in person counseling sessions, your comprehensive write up delivered via PDF, and additional coaching time via e-mail, or other resources (recipes links etc.) I may provide during your assessment. Check, cash, credit cards, HSA/FSA cards are accepted.
- Insurance: I am an “out of network” provider for private insurance. I can provide a superbill for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement if there is an appropriate medical diagnosis. It is up to you to know the terms for reimbursement and speak to your insurance company prior to the session. I do not participate in Medicare and cannot provide Medicare approved services (renal disease, diabetes). I cannot provide a Medicare "opt out letter" to supplemental insurance at this time.